Take a closer look!
Firth (a v-neck pullover) by Amy Herzog
A basic V-neck sweater ranks at the top of most women’s wardrobe staples. And with CustomFit, yours can suit you perfectly. This version has a nicely deep neckline, 1x1 ribbed edgings, and a classic length. Its long sleeves keep you warm, and though it's shown here on Lauren in a relaxed fit, yours will look great in all fit choices.
Sample shown in Quince and Co Lark, in color "Iceland".
Firth (a v-neck pullover) is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
This sample was knit in Quince and Co Lark, an all-American 100% wool that's soft, sustainable, and that comes in a variety of great colors.
I used the color "Iceland", at a gauge of approximately 5 stitches per inch.
Firth (a v-neck pullover) uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Full-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Average-width vee neck
- Neck depth: 1½"/4 cm below armhole-shaping start
- Hem edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 2"/5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 3½"/9 cm
- Neck edging and height: 1x1 Ribbing, 1¼"/3 cm