Take a closer look!
Catboat by Amy Herzog
This long sleeve, cozy turtleneck keeps you warm on chilly days. Worked in a lighter-weight yarn, it layers well or looks great on its own.
Beth is wearing this sample in a close fit.
Catboat is an hourglass design, so your final pattern will have waist and bust shaping. You can only use complete measurement sets to create this pattern.
This sample shown was worked in Rowan's Wool Cotton, a great DK-weight blend of two of the world's best fibers. The sample was worked in color "Antique".
Catboat uses the following design choices:
- Style: pullover
- Silhouette: Hourglass silhouette
- Length: Medium-hip length
- Sleeves: Full-length tapered sleeve
- Neck style: Custom-width crew neck
- Neck depth: 3½"/9 cm below shoulders
- Hem edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 2¼"/5.5 cm
- Sleeve edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 4½"/11.5 cm
- Neck edging and height: 2x2 Ribbing, 8"/20.5 cm